The secrets to getting your "best headshot ever" revealed!
THANK YOU for signing up to receive my email series about how to get a GREAT head shot.
So, what does "Beyond the Ordinary" service mean?
- The convenience of "on location" appointments. I bring the studio to you! Studio lighting, background and accessories all set up at the location of your choice to minimize the disruption of your work flow.
- MONEY BACK guarantee! My mantra is "I'm not happy until the customer is happy". Rest assured that I am committed to your absolute satisfaction.
- I don't use contract photographers. When you book a session with me, I'll be the one creating your "Beyond the Ordinary" head shot.
- In post processing, I change the background color to match your existing collection of headshots.
4 Tips to getting your BEST headshot ever!
Courtesy of Impressive Images Photography / 478-737-2244
Getting a great headshot is a collaboration between you and the photographer.
Here’s what you can do to prepare for your headshot session:
- Wardrobe: “Dress to impress” certainly applies here. The tip is to avoid shirts / tops with patterns, stripes, plaids (anything that will distract the viewer’s attention from your face and expression). Solid, neutral colors are the way to go!
- Jewelry: Be conservative about the use of jewelry around the face. LADIES: avoid large hoop earrings or heavy necklaces. Once again the tip is to avoid distracting the viewer’s attention away from your face and expression.
- Grooming: The average life of a headshot is about one year. This may not be the time to try out a new hair style. Here’s the tip: Try to have haircuts / hair styling done a couple of weeks before the session. MEN: Pay attention to trimming any facial hair.
- Expression: Putting on a natural smile doesn’t come naturally for some people. We really want this headshot to portray you as friendly, helpful, approachable. That is best accomplished with a warm, genuine smile. The final tip is try this exercise: Standing in front of a mirror, close your eyes and put on a happy face. Now open your eyes and see if the smile looks natural. If not, figure out what needs to be changed and try again. BEING ABLE TO PUT ON A WARM, GENUINE SMILE IS THE BEST CONTRIBUTION YOU CAN MAKE TO GETTING YOUR BEST HEADSHOT EVER!
I look forward to providing this service for you at the location of your choice.
Please call: Jim Barber / Impressive Images Photography / 478-737-2244
A promise kept. Here's my pricing strategy!
The first person photographed pays $ 195. Each additional person photographed pays $ 125.
This price include the on-location session fee and 2 versions (printing resolution and internet resolution) of 1 retouched file. Retouching and delivery of additional files is $60 each.